Workshops can be booked by chatting to our service team online! For more information on workshops please visit our Workshop policy page.
Preparing for Workshops
Students should know what questions/topic they will be asking during their 1 hour Workshop. This will be asked by the Service Team when booking in a session. We ask for this information so that our tutors can be best prepared for the workshop.
If you’ve missed a theory lesson and want to attend a Workshop we advise that you complete this checklist prior to your booking:
- Students should go through the theory book for the missed lesson
- Complete as much questions they can
- Bookmark/highlight questions you need help on so you can easily find them during the Workshop
- Write down any extra questions so you don’t forgot to ask them
- At the start of your workshop, remind the tutor that you missed the lesson but went through the Theory Book/Workbook and have some questions.
For the latest timetable, please click here.
Should you wish to book in a workshop, message us online by clicking on the icon on the bottom right.