How to add a course to your enrolment:
1. You can enrol in an additional course in the current term between Week 1 and Week 3.
2. First view the Matrix timetable to see if the course you’re after works with your schedule.
3. Call the Service Team on 1300 008 008 or email email@example.com with your enrolment request.
4. If the course is available, you’ll be placed in your preferred course. Otherwise, you’ll be notified of alternative class options.
5. You can add a course to your enrolment for next term from Week 3 onward.
6. If your preferred class is unavailable, you’ll be added to a waiting list and contacted when a spot becomes available.
How to disenrol from a course:
1. Enrolment at Matrix is on a term by term basis and requires a commitment for the complete term.
2. To cancel your enrolment for the next term, you can do so anytime after Week 1.
3. Simply call the Service Team on 1300 008 008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your disenrolment request.
How to re-enrol into a course:
1. If you want to continue your enrolment for next term, you don’t need to do anything, as you’ll be automatically re-enroled into the same course and class time for next term.
2. If you want to add, change or drop a course refer to the Matrix timetable and call the Service Team on 1300 008 008 or email email@example.com with your enrolment request.
How to transfer to another class:
1. Class changes are possible during the term only once. This is to minimise class disruptions. Once you’re in your new class you won’t be able to move back to your original class.
2. You can transfer to a new class during the term between Week 1 and Week 5.
3. You can transfer to a new class for the next term between Week 6 and Week 9.
4. Simply call the Service Team on 1300 008 008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your class transfer request