Homework is submitted via the Matrix LMS. View how to upload your English homework below.
How to submit your English homework on the Matrix LMS
1. Once you log in your student account, you’ll see all your courses. Click the course you wish to submit homework.
2. Select the lesson you wish to submit your homework.
3. After viewing the video lessons, in the dropdown box click on Homework. Once you've read the homework instructions and are ready for submission, scroll down and click Prepare Answer.
4. Homework can be submitted in two ways.
Write up your homework in the textbox provided. When you wish to submit, click on Save and submit for grading.
Submit homework as an attachment. To attach, click on Add attachment, select the file and press "submit", you will be able to see that the file has been 100% uploaded, then click on Save and submit for grading.
If you wish to come back to it later click on Save but don't submit yet.
5. Once submitted, you can view your homework submission on the dashboard. You will receive a notification when your homework has been marked. To view teacher comments click on the right side under Comments.
To view your feedback from your teacher, click here.