1. Log in to MyMatrix and click on Workshops on the left column.
Never logged in before? Click here on how to reset your account.
2. You will then find your Workshop dashboard. Here you can view any upcoming Workshops or book in for a new one.
To book a workshop, click on Book Workshop.
3. Select which course and which category you wish to cover during the Workshop. You can only book one Workshop at a time.
Note: By selecting the right category and providing as much information as possible, our tutors will be best prepared for the Workshop. Click here on how to prepare for your workshop.
4. Select which day, time, and tutor you would like for the workshop. As Matrix campus will remain closed this term, when selecting your campus, Online will only be available.
5. Once you've chosen your Workshop time, you will be directed to the booking summary and have 5 minutes to confirm your booking. The summary will include the below Workshop details:
Help category selected
Day and time
You will need to read the Code of Conduct and Cancellation Policy, and once you're ready to confirm, click on Complete Booking.
A booking is only confirmed once you're redirected to the confirmation page and a confirmation SMS has been sent to you with the zoom link to join the workshop.
Please note that cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled workshops or student no-shows will result in being blocked from booking workshops for the following two weeks. This is to ensure fair and effective use of our complimentary services. Exceptions will be considered upon presentation of a Medical Certificate. To cancel your workshop, click here.